Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Turkey Wraps and more

I love turkey. No, really, I love turkey so much that I wanna marry it and have its babies. Ha! Okay, seriously, I could eat turkey every day of the week, but for some reason, I hate Thanksgiving turkey, I never do turkey for Thanksgiving, I always do cornish hens. I only like deli style sliced turkey but I can't stand big chunks of turkey cut right off the bone.

Anyway, someone who is aware of my turkey fetish sent me a great ebook of turkey wrap recipes, including one for a version of Monte Crisco which is the deep fried powdered sugar sandwich. I don't plan on making that one, but several of the others sound wonderful, like the Middle Eastern Turkey Wrap, and the Mesquite Turkey, Avocado and Bacon Wrap. Although I've never had avocado, I'd be willing to try it if its wrapped by mesquite turkey.

The ebook is from Cargill Food Services, which supplies meats for restaurants. I've never heard of but when I checked out their website, they had more free ebooks of other meat recipes like ribs, steak, and roast beef, plus a bunch of online recipes with a free membership for access. My son was just complaining that I cook boring dinners so I might check out the other ebooks later for some inspiration, but for now I'm excited about trying some of the turkey wraps.

I'll add this ebook to the list, or you can download it here.

0 comments: